- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
theBalm 'Liquid timeBalm' Concealer
Backordered Item:theBalm® theBalm 'Liquid timeBalm' Concealer, .
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Zap zits in a flash while keeping a flawless face with a fabulous formula that can be worn day or night. Tea tree oil, a naturally purifying antibacterial, soothes blemished skin while the creamy concealer smoothes imperfections and covers redness, providing a perfect canvas for further beautification.
Key ingredients and benefits:
- Vitamin A bolsters the skin's elasticity while moisturizing to protect it from environmental stresses. It also helps even out skin tone.
- Vitamin E protects the face from skin-degenerating free radicals.
- Vitamin C repairs sun damage.
- Soybean oil boosts the skin's metabolism and nourishes it with amino acids.
- Panthenol to moisturize and nourish.
- Linoleic Acid and phospholipids helps the skin repair itself.
- Tea Tree Oil treats moderate acne.
- Bisabolol combats inflammation and irritation.
- 0.35 oz.
- By theBalm.
Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Talc, Cera Carnauba ((Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax) Cire De Carnauba), Octyldodecanol, Cera Alba ((Beeswax) Cire D'abeille), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Bisabolol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propyl Gallate, Silica, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids; May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Check store availability
Shipping & Returns