Navy Hemp & Linen Suit
Product not available
HideDetails & Care
A handsome, American-made suit crafted from a washed blend of hemp and linen maintains classic distinction in a modern silhouette. The two-piece style features a sharp, two-button peak-lapel jacket and comfortably slim, flat-front trousers constructed with a traditional mid-rise.
- Jacket has a two-button closure; nonfunctional, four-button cuffs; chest pocket; front flap pockets; interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have a zip fly with button-tab closure; front slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets; split-waist construction for easy alteration.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket and trousers are partially lined.
- 55% hemp, 45% linen.
- Dry clean.
- By Todd Snyder; made in the USA.
- Men's Designer.