Private Blend Eau de Parfum (1.7 oz.)
- Item #239738
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Get it sooner!
- Private Blend is my own scent laboratory; it's where I have the ability to create very special, original fragrances that are unconstrained by the conventions of mainstream scent-making. Private Blend is designed with the true fragrance connoisseur in mind. —Tom Ford
- Azure Lime: This sparkling eau fraîche fragrance gives a fresh, unexpected spin to timeless essences. Vibrant citrus notes, sophisticated florals, warm woods and sensual musk evoke the easy elegance and relaxed style of the paradisical island of Mustique.
- Amber Absolute: A hallmark private blend fragrance. Amber Absolute is a honey-colored scent infused with the purest form of amber, joined by a tenacious refrain of African incense, labdanum, rich woods and a touch of vanilla bean.
- Arabian Wood: Capturing the mystique of Arabia, a rare combination of precious woods, opulent green notes, rich florals and exotic spices provides a footprint of modernity outlined in ethnic tradition.
- Black Violet: Crisp citrus surrounds a modern pulpy fruit accord, fused with black violets. Woody accents fold into oakmoss adding the universally comforting sensation of warmth.
- Bois Marocain:: With the rich essence of the root from the mystical thuja tree, it releases a scent so intense and mysterious it seems to reveal the secrets of the earth. Offering some of the finest and rarest ingredients, this scent possesses nine superbly intensified ORPUR naturals and a selection of the highest-grade raw materials chosen by a team of master perfumers.
- Champaca Absolute: Intricate. Mysterious. Passionate. A floral oriental composition that is pure and provocative. With its sensuous heart of Champaca, the magnolia-esque flower that inspired it, this intoxicating nectar heightens the senses with notes of tokajii wine and cognac as it warms the skin with vanilla bean, amber and sandalwood. Winner of the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi Award for Most Unique Boutique Fragrance, 2009.
- Italian Cypress: A distinctive fragrance that blends tradition and innovation. Notes of vibrant citrus, verdant basil and mint meld with radiant woods and resins before the refined cypress heart ignites to reveal an earthy warmth. An aromatic botanic-rich fusion designed for the contemporary fragrance connoisseur.
- Japon Noir: A contemporary fragrance enriched with flavors from the past opens with an inviting spice bouquet and warms to reveal patchouli and porto noir accords. Night-blooming jasmine, leather, amber and vetiver add a deeper, sleeker touch.
- Moss Breches: Dark and complex, this mystical chypre combines fresh wood and warm spice notes with the delicate essence of beeswax absolute. The scent intensifies with the addition of ingredients such as Moroccan clary sage, Hungarian tarragon, Corsican rosemary and labdanum, patchouli and benzoin.
- Neroli Portofino: A modern intercontinental version of an iconic fragrance theme balances luminous citrus oils and floral notes with amber undertones that awaken the senses and leave a splashy yet substantive impression.
- Noir de Noir: A dark chypre oriental, this scent opens with an earthy mantle of richly woven saffron, black rose and black truffle, with hints of floralcy. Underneath, vanilla, patchouli, oud wood and tree moss soften the intensity, making the scent a sensual experience.
- Oud Wood: Exotic rose wood and cardamom, blended with exuberant Chinese pepper, envelop the wearer in warmth. Eventually, the center exposes a smoky blend of rare oud wood, sandalwood and vetiver. Finally, the creamy scents of tonka bean, vanilla and amber are revealed.
- Purple Patchouli: This '60s-inspired floral woody fragrance opens with an elegant orchid accord and wet, succulent citrus notes. The heart blends noir leather and a signature patchouli accord with exotic spices, supported by the intense depth of amber, patchouli, Peru balsam and vetiver.
- Tobacco Vanille: A modern take on an old world men's club. A smooth oriental, Tobacco Vanille opens immediately with opulent essences of tobacco leaf and aromatic spice notes. The heart unfolds with creamy tonka bean, tobacco flower, vanilla and cocoa, and finishes with a dry fruit accord, enriched with sweet wood sap.
- Tuscan Leather: A chypre blend of notes brings a raw yet reserved sensuality to this original take on a classic leather scent. Saffron, raspberry and thyme open to olibanum and night-blooming jasmine. Leather, black suede and amberwood add an intricate richness.
- Velvet Gardenia: A heady floral blend of ripened black gardenia and succulent orange deepens into a heart of jasmine, rose and muguet. Tuberose blends with dark plum, honey and beeswax, finishing with a smooth accord of incense and labdanum.
- 1.7 oz.
- By Tom Ford.
Suggested for you: