'Weaver's House' Reversible Canvas Tote
- Free ShippingItem #123388
- 17"W x 15"H x 2 ½"D. (Interior capacity: extra-large.)
- 8" strap drop.
- 2 lbs.
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- A vibrant, woven tote crafted by members of the Sna Jolobil in the highlands of Southeastern Mexico honors and supports Mayan art, in particular the natural dying methods and ancient weaving techniques used by these craftspeople. Reverse the tote to a logo-stamped face for a change-up in your look, and enjoy the lasting quality of the veg-tanned leather straps and logo tag.
- Cotton canvas with leather trim.
- By Will Leather Goods; imported.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you:
to get more