Two mesmerizing opals offset by a shining round diamond mark the points of a triangle on this signature WWAKE ring. The modern heirloom style is cast in recycled 14-karat gold and hand finished by artisans in designer Wing Yau's New York City studio. As a special surprise, the bottom of the ring is accented with a mini pavé-set diamond for the wearer to enjoy.
- 2mm stone diameter; 1/16" band width.
- Total diamond weight: 0.03ct.
- 14k gold/opal/diamond.
- By WWAKE; made in the USA.
- SPACE: A shop for emerging and advanced designers.
- WWAKE's minimal forms, crafted in New York from ethically sourced stones by designer Wing Yau, redefine traditional heirloom jewelry as simple, valuable art objects infused with the wearer's stories.
- Item #5214152