Counting Collection Two-Step Opal Ring
Two fine, mesmerizing opals balance the open setting of a slender, hand-finished ring cast from recycled 14-karat yellow gold.
Two fine, mesmerizing opals balance the open setting of a slender, hand-finished ring cast from recycled 14-karat yellow gold. The simple yet breathtaking design—part of Wing Yau's Counting Collection—is meant to be layered and stacked with other rings for a dynamic, linear pattern.
- 1/16" band width; 2mm opal diameter
- 14k gold/opal
- Made in the USA
- SPACE: A shop for emerging and advanced designers
- WWAKE's minimal forms, crafted in New York from ethically sourced stones by designer Wing Yau, redefine traditional heirloom jewelry as simple, valuable art objects infused with the wearer's stories.
- Item #5295844
Select a size to see if gift options are available for this item.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.