- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
Polarized Plant Based Sunglasses
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
Details & Care
60s-inspired sunglasses feature glare-reducing polarized lenses and ProFlex™ grip insets at the nose and temple tips so they stay in place. All Zeal Optics sunglasses — including frames and lenses — are made from plant-based bio resins instead of petroleum-based resins.
- 61mm lens width; 18mm bridge width; 127mm temple length.
- E-llume™ plant-based lenses offer complete protection from UVA, B and C as well as HEV light for optimum clarity—showing that environmental initiatives are not a deterrent to an incredible optical experience.
- Z-Resin™ frames. Z-Resin is a proprietary, plant-based material from Switzerland. Instead of crude oil, it's made from the castor bean, an efficient, fast-growing perennial that is easy to grow, withstands drought and thrives on marginal lands. Z-Resin doesn't compete with food crops and also significantly reduces the amount of CO2 released during manufacturing.
- By Zeal Optics; imported.
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130