- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Zeta' 61mm Plant Based Polarized Sunglasses
|Item # 448301|
Details & Care
A wraparound silhouette brings an extra dash of sporty flair to polarized sunglasses finished with ProFlex™ rubber temples for enhanced durability and comfort. All Zeal Optics sunglasses — including frames and lenses — are made from plant-based bio resins instead of petroleum-based resins.
- 61mm lens width; 18mm bridge width; 125mm temple length.
- ProFlex rubber insets for no-slip wear.
- E-llume™ plant-based lenses offer complete protection from UVA, B and C as well as HEV light for optimum clarity—showing that environmental initiatives are not a deterrent to an incredible optical experience.
- Z-Resin™ frames. Z-Resin is a proprietary, plant-based material from Switzerland. Instead of crude oil, it's made from the castor bean, an efficient, fast-growing perennial that is easy to grow, withstands drought and thrives on marginal lands. Z-Resin doesn't compete with food crops and also significantly reduces the amount of CO2 released during manufacturing.
- By Zeal Optics; made in Japan.