Become a Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador
What's in It for You
- Influence Nordstrom buyers—we listen to you.
- Get behind-the-scenes access to fashion projects and events.
- Learn about the fashion industry through hands-on experience.
- Meet new friends your age who share an interest in fashion.
- Connect with fashion insiders at Nordstrom.
- Gain advice and tools to develop a career in fashion.
About the Program
Nordstrom Fashion Ambassadors meet once a month, after school or on the weekend, at selected Nordstrom stores. Each meeting covers new topics and projects. This unpaid membership runs from August 2019 through May 2020.
Who Can Join
To join the Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador program, you must be starting your junior or senior year in high school and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 in the U.S. or marks of 75 or higher in Canada.
How & When to Apply
To apply for the 2019-2020 program, submit your application by April 5, 2019. We cannot consider late applications.
- Download the application and save it to your computer.
- Open the application with a PDF reader.
- Fill out the PDF (all fields are required) and save a copy of it to your computer.
- Email the filled-out PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be contacted by May 9 regarding the status of their application. If you're selected for an interview, you'll need to provide two letters of recommendation and a copy of your high school transcript.
Questions? Just contact us at email@example.com.