Become a Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador
This annual educational program gives high school students behind-the-scenes access to the fashion industry.
What's in It for You
- Influence over Nordstrom buyers—we listen to you
- Behind-the-scenes access to fashion projects and events
- A hands-on education in the fashion industry
- New friends your age who share an interest in fashion
- Connections with fashion insiders at Nordstrom
- Advice and tools to develop a career in fashion
Fashion Ambassador Meetings
Nordstrom Fashion Ambassadors meet once a month, after school or on the weekend, at selected Nordstrom stores. Each meeting covers new topics and projects.
Who Can Join
To join the Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador program, you must be starting your junior or senior year in high school and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 in the U.S. or marks of 75 or higher in Canada.
How & When to Join
The application period for the 2018-2019 Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador program is closed. Check back in February 2019 to apply for the 2019-2020 school year.
Write us at email@example.com.