'Double-Duty' Face Moisturizer SPF 20
Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 is a lightweight, advanced facial treatment product with built-in SPF 20 sunscreen. The emollient formula provides your skin with lasting hydration without any oiliness or heaviness.
Features and benefits:
- Blue algae extract, which is a rich source of vitamin E and minerals, combines with sea parsley, an anti-irritant containing vitamins A and C, to improve skin’s overall appearance.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB combines with antioxidants to protect and shield skin from premature aging due to sun exposure.
- 8.5 oz.
- By Jack Black.
- Item #370617
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 2.20%; Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Octyldoceyl Neopentanoate, Phenylethyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Haslea Ostreaia (Blue Algae) Extract, Palmaria Palmata (Sea Parsley) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Plantago Lanceolata (Plantago) Leaf Extract*, Leontopodium Alöinum (Edelweiss) Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol. *Certified Organic.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.