'Hybridge' Quilted Goose Down Hooded Jacket
Hand gaiters integrated into the elasticized cuffs detail a gloss-finished, quilted jacket insulated with 800-fill power Hutterite white goose down for superior weather protection and warmth. Superderm 10D outer fabric is fully downproof and abrasion resistant, while a stretch Lycra® hood edge and Polartec® Powerstretch® Hardface™ inserts at the sides and underarms offer extended comfort and maximized fit. Weighing less than half a pound, the style is ideal as active wear and for layering, and packs quickly and completely into the exterior left hand pocket for convenience.
- Approx. length from shoulder: front 25"; back 28".
- Measurements taken from size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
- Canada Goose Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI-1, 40° to 20°F, "Lightweight for Active Pursuits."
- Front two-way zip closure.
- Zip chest and hand pockets; interior slip pocket.
- Fully lined.
- Polyester/spandex with recycled polyester lining and goose down; machine wash.
- By Canada Goose; made in Canada.
- Men's Sportswear.
- Item #536636