Tiare Eau de Parfum
What it is: Tiare is a type of gardenia indigenous to Tahiti.
Backordered Item: Your current size selection will ship on or around 11/13/2017.
What it is: Tiare is a type of gardenia indigenous to Tahiti. Distinctively fragrant and devoid of all toxicity, it is known as both the 'flower of love' and the 'flower of beauty.' This loving, energizing scent evokes the tropics in all its soothing bliss: calm seas, balmy breezes, lush foliage.
Fragrance story: For a woman who adores white-flower fragrances, Tiare introduces a very different, almost wild and magical floral experience. Since the tiare flower has grown for centuries along the Coral Reef, you can always find it along the ocean's edge. That mix of understated sweetness with the salt air, wind, a touch of dry, warm, sun-bleached wood, greenness, and a slight powdery mimosa finish, gives Tiare an alluring depth and complexity that can almost seduce.
- Top: cyclamen, lily of the valley and Italian bergamot.
- Middle: jasmine, ylang ylang, red rose and orchid.
- Bottom: musk, heliotrope and vanilla.
Mood: Subtly sweet, gentle and delicious.
- 2.5 oz.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; gluten-free; synthetic fragrance-free; synthetic dye-free; mineral oil-free; palm oil-free
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Item #348951
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Cinnamate.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.