- True to size.
This lightweight, comfortable sneaker features an engineered-knit upper made from recycled bottles and lining made from harvested beech-tree pulp.
- Lace-up style; laces are made from recycled bottles
- Removable anatomically cushioned insole with arch support
- Eco-conscious fabric toe box
- Soft linings and upper made from recycled bottles
- Soles are made from recycled rice husks
- Textile and chrome-free leather upper/textile and synthetic lining/synthetic sole
- Women's Shoes
- With the purchase of this shoe, Dr. Scholl’s will donate one tree to the nonprofit Trees for the Future, which provides opportunities for impoverished families to learn sustainable farming techniques
- Item #5810686
Herzog Recycled Knit Sneaker