'Alabat' Beach Towel
Renowned textile designer John Robshaw brings his creative flair to the beach with a collection of impressive, flat-weave towels sure to make a statement. The tassel-trimmed Alabat towel is inspired by a trip to Mindanao, the Philippines, where remarkable weaving techniques have been preserved. Robshaw crafted the graphic diamond pattern to look like rich embroidery and finished the look with bright contrast.
- 40" x 70".
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By John Robshaw; imported.
- Item #1107838
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.