What it is: Throw back some rosé and snap a selfie with a palette of new smoky grey tones.
What it does: The eight new pressed-powder eyeshadow shades come in satin shine, smooth pearl, foiled shadow and creamy matte finishes, while a new highlighter formula in opalescent is lightweight and pearlescent. They provide superior color payoff and instant radiance, gliding on for just the right amount of pop.
- Gameplayer (darkest black in creamy matte)
- Hell in Heels (purple dark red in a smooth pearl finish)
- Big White Lie (blackened grey in a smooth pearl finish)
- Text Me Later (midtone grey in satin shine)
- Me Me Me (very light cool grey in a smooth pearl finish)
- Ms. Personality (grey with silver and green gold pearl in satin shine)
- Tattle-Tale (cool grey with pink pearl in a foil finish)
- Sly Girl (grape purple with silver pearl in a foil finish)
- Love This Bitch Opalescent Highlighter (silver pink)
How to use: Apply over your eye area (eyelid and crease) with a brush. Use a pressing motion to build color for a bolder look. For more intensity, use over an eye primer base. You can also apply the eyeshadow over your eye area with a brush, using a circular motion to blend for a diffused look.
- Dermatologist tested; ophthalmologist tested
- Item #5434176_6