What it is: A highly pigmented powder formula that applies evenly and blends well.
What it does: Suitable for use either wet or dry, it's available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
- F: Frost. An iridescent shine that adds a highlight to any color.
- L: Lustre. Smoothly pearlized and intensely frosted with a deluxe ultrafine conditioned finish.
- M: Matte. High-color payoff with a no-shine matte finish.
- M2: Matte². An intense, opaque-matte finish with exceptionally rich color payoff.
- S: Satin. Pure color in a satin-style finish with a soft, subtle, nonfrost, light-refractive sheen.
- VLX: Veluxe. A superfine, pigment rich and very luxe finish that is silky, smooth and matte.
- VP: Veluxe Pearl. Vibrantly toned, velvety soft, shimmering metallic finish overlaid with high-shine pearl.
- V: Velvet. A soft-look finish with high-color intensity and a plush, velvety look and feel.
How to use: Apply to your lid using fingers, a brush or a sponge-tip applicator.
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)].
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging