What it is: A setting powder that enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color and prolongs makeup wear.
What it does: The silky powder is infused with Photochromic Technology, which diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light throughout the day.
In a one-week U.S. consumer study with 34 subjects:
- 91% agreed the powder was nondrying
- 82% agreed the powder blurred enlarged pores
- 85% agreed the powder blurred fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections
- 91% agreed the powder smoothed skin's appearance
- 97% agreed the powder absorbed excess oil
- 94% agreed the powder set foundation
- 97% agreed the powder helped foundation and other makeup stay put all day
How to use: Dip a powder brush into the powder, then tap off excess. Apply to your face using circular motions, beginning in the center of your face and working outward until blended. To set foundation and achieve a long-lasting finish, use a powder brush to lightly dust the powder onto your T-zone or other oily-prone areas. For a midday touch-up, use an applicator sponge to apply powder to the T-zone.
- 0.35 oz.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; formaldehyde-free; mineral oil–free; retinyl palmitate–free; oxybenzone-free; coal tar–free; hydroquinone-free; synthetic fragrance–free; triclocarban-free; triclosan-free
- Item #656996
Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sea Water/Maris Aqua/Eau De Mer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Silicate, Polysilicone-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Barium Sulfate, Alumina, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)].
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging