What it is: A limited-edition multi-use palette containing 12 neutral shades to define, line and highlight your eyes and brows.
What it does: Wear it. Bare it. Make it yours. Expose yourself to the ultimate palette of nude shadows created for all skin tones. Go from subtle to smoky with rich mattes, lustrous shimmers and smoldering metallic shadows, infused with NARS' Pigmented Powder Suspension technology for high-impact, silky effects. Each shadow can be used in a multitude of ways for a variety of François Nars' signature looks. Eyes and brows get shaded and lined. Highlighted and defined.
- Taunt (matte cream)
- Sophia (matte rich cool brown)
- Whipped (matte warm brown)
- Undressed (matte taupe brown)
- Bali (matte deep neutral taupe)
- Icon (shimmering rosy gold)
- Basic Instinct (shimmering icy rose)
- Coconut Grove (matte deep brown)
- Centerfold (shimmering grey beige)
- Calendar Girl (shimmering golden brown)
- Faster Pussycat (metallic copper)
- Unbuttoned (shimmering deep brown)
How to use: To create a natural everyday nude look, sweep Taunt all over your lid and on the brow bone for a neutral base. Start to build soft depth along the lashline with Sophia and Whipped. Mix Icon and Basic Instinct and press with your fingertips onto the center of the lid for a pop of light. Line your eyes with Coconut Grove using a wet eyeliner brush. Fill in brows with the appropriate shade from the palette. For a high-impact nude radiance look, begin with Calendar Girl on your lid as a base. Build shape along the bridge with Unbuttoned. Apply Faster Pussycat along the lashline, blending up and out around the eye to create a halo effect. Add color along the bridge for standout color. Use any of the matte shades to blend into the shimmery shades to create a more cloud-like effect.