- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for comfort.
This quintessential pullover is crafted from double-faced, partially recycled Synchilla® fleece and topped with a wind-resistant stand collar. Innovative Y-Joint™ sleeves are engineered to provide full range of motion, while the four-button snap placket and chest pocket with a durable Supplex® flap add everyday functionality. Elastic trim with tonal piping lines the cuffs and hem for a stretchy finish. The style is Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn.
- 29" length (size Medium)
- Front snap placket.
- Stretch trim at cuffs and hem
- Chest pocket with Supplex® nylon snap-flap to protect items from moisture
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- 100% polyester (80-85% recycled) fleece
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #889900
Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover