- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; neither slim nor oversized.
- Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Diamond quilting inside and out adds to the heat-trapping and easy-packing qualities of this wind-resistant and water-repellent jacket. A split kangaroo pocket is in easy reach for hand warming, and the drawstring-adjustable hood keeps your head as warm and dry as the rest of you. The style is made from recycled, bluesign®-approved taffeta and lined with 80g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled).
- 27" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure
- Drawstring adjustable hood
- Chest zip pocket; split kangaroo pocket
- Windproof, durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lined, with 80g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled)
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5206111
Weather Resistant Thermogreen Insulated Recycled Ripstop Hooded Jacket