- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for comfort.
This heritage jacket is made more sustainable with a recycled wool-polyester blend that manages moisture and feels comfortable in a wide range of conditions. Side pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands, while soft rib at the cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
- 26" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure
- Stand collar
- Front welt pockets
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Moisture-wicking fabric engineered to keep you dry and comfortable
- 7.2 oz. high-pile fleece
- 46% recycled wool, 46% polyester, 4% nylon, 4% other fibers
- Machine wash, line dry
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5680486
Woolyester Fleece Jacket