ADVANCED Eyelash Conditioner
RevitaLash® Advanced is a finely calibrated, scientifically driven cosmetic formula developed to address the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress.
RevitaLash® Advanced is a finely calibrated, scientifically driven cosmetic formula developed to address the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress. RevitaLash Advanced features the company’s proprietary Biopeptin™ Complex, a breakthrough cosmetic technology. Combined with potent antioxidants and fortifying amino acids, it works in concert to enhance the beauty and create the impression of iconic-looking lashes.
Features and benefits:
- Conditions the eyelashes to help protect from brittleness and breakage.
- Helps improve flexibility, moisture and shine.
- Helps defend eyelashes from daily aggressors.
- Enhances the appearance of beautiful, younger-looking, more luxurious eyelashes.
- High impact BioPeptin Complex™, peptides and botanicals saturate the lashes with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking.
In a study:
- 98% of users reported improved lash appearance.
- 98% of users reported healthier-looking lashes.
- 98% of users reported stronger lashes.
How to use: Wash hands and face with a mild soap and water. Let face and eye area dry completely prior to application. Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin. One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes. Only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of natural lashes.
Pro tips: For best results, use consistently. Be sure to let dry before applying makeup. If using a makeup remover, be sure to wash off all residue prior to application. There is no added benefit to using more than once per day.
- Not available for purchase in California.
- Winner of Allure magazine’s 'Best of Beauty' Award for Best for Brow Growth, 2015.
- By RevitaLash®.
- RevitaLash® donates a portion of proceeds from sales to breast cancer research initiatives.
- 0.11 oz Item #392908, 0.06 oz Item #392908, 0.03 oz Item #392908