What it is: A curling iron that styles polished, long-lasting curls in just one twirl and features an interchangeable barrel design.
Who it's for: All hair types, chin length and longer.
What it does: It enables you to build and customize your styling toolkit with other T3 barrels (sold separately). The iron features Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology, which heats up fast and ensures even, consistent heating along the T3 Custom Blend Ceramic barrel as you style for frizz-free, polished curls in one twirl.
Features and benefits:
- Five adjustable heat settings (260–410°F / 127–210°C) provide the optimum heat level for any hair type.
- Detachable barrel design allows you to build your own toolkit with other T3 barrels (sold separately).
- Custom Blend Ceramic barrel smoothes the hair cuticle to fight frizz and enhance shine.
- One hour auto-off for worry-free styling.
- Camera-lens–inspired locking mechanism.
- Nine-foot, 360° professional swivel cord.
- Cool tip and stand for worry-free styling.
How to use: Begin with dry, detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1–2" sections to begin styling. Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upward, wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds, then release the clamp. For loose, wavy curls, tug slightly on the section before allowing it to cool. To switch the barrel, line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base (sold separately or included with your Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible or Twirl Convertible) and insert the barrel firmly into it. Rotate the lock until it clicks. The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the Convertible Base when securely fastened.
- Two-year warranty
- Item #5022781
Twirl Convertible 1.25-Inch Interchangeable Clip Barrel Curling Iron