- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; cut with a little extra room through the chest and body for comfort.
A retro North Face jacket based on a baffle-quilted, down-insulated design from 1996 offers unmatched warmth in cold weather. The durable ripstop shell with double-layer taffeta at the shoulders is perfect for backpacking, thanks to its packable design that can be stowed in its own pocket.
- 27" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure
- Stowaway hood
- Adjustable cinch-cord hood
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Front zip pockets; interior zip pocket
- Stows in interior pocket
- Lined, with 700-fill power goose down
- 50D 54 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish or 50D 82 g/m² 100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Item #5698884
Nuptse 1996 Packable Quilted Down Jacket