What it is: An award-winning makeup setting and finishing spray that keeps makeup looking freshly applied for up to 16 hours.
Who it's for: All skin types.
What it does: This weightless, microfine mist keeps makeup from melting, fading or settling into fine lines. It's made with patented Temperature Control Technology that actually lowers the temperature of your cosmetics to lock your look into place. The result is smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day or all night. This breakthrough formula comes in a soft-touch bottle with a spray that delivers a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light you'll hardly feel it.
In a seven-day, 50-person study:
- 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours
- Over 80% of participants said their makeup looked better and stayed on better without settling into fine lines
- 88% or more said All Nighter was the best product to help their makeup last, whether they had combination, dry or oily skin
How to use: After applying makeup, shake bottle well, hold 8–10" away and mist face 2–4 times, in an “X” and “T” formation. Keep out of eyes. Close eyes before misting. Want extra intense shadow color, less fallout and even longer wear? Wet your brush with All Nighter before you apply.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; oil-free
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' Award for Best Setting Spray, 2019
- Made in the USA
- Item #5326392
Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging